H. pylori Antigen Rapid Test Cassette, 25T/Kit, Acro Biotech Inc, IHP-602
A rapid test for the qualitative detection of Helicobacter pylori (H.pylori) antigens in human feces. For professional in vitro diagnostic use only.
The H.pylori Antigen Rapid Test Cassette (Feces) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of H.pylori antigens in human feces specimens to aid in the diagnosis of H.pylori infection.
The test cassette contains monoclonal anti-H. pylori antibodies coated particles and monoclonal anti-H. pylori antibodies coated on the membrane.
• For professional in vitro diagnostic use only. Do not use it after the expiration date.
• The test should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the specimens or kits are handled.
• Handle all specimens as if they contain infectious agents. Observe established precautions against microbiological hazards throughout all procedures and follow the standard procedures for proper disposal of specimens.
• Wear protective clothing such as laboratory coats, disposable gloves, and eye protection when specimens are assayed.
• The used test should be discarded according to local regulations.
• Humidity and temperature can adversely affect results.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Acro Biotech Inc
- SKU: IHP-602