CS Centrifuge is a cost-effective alternative for monolayer cell preparation, providing consistent performance and user-friendliness. The system is equipped with an open or closed rotor for up to 12 loading positions which can be easily removed for external loading. Single or double sample chambers are available as disposable or reusable after suitable cleaning. For flexible use of the system, a variety of sediment rotors are available on request.
Basic or advanced cytocentrifuge for monolayer cell preparation
Flexible choice and handling of rotors
- Cytocentrifugation open or closed (12 loading positions)
- Easily removable rotor for outside loading
- Wide variety of rotors available (sediment, cytocentrifuge)
Competitively priced consumables
- Single and double cytology funnels (reusable or disposable)
- Large volume Ecofunnels (reusable or disposable)
- Variety of absorption pads
- Coated and uncoated cytocentrifugation slides
Easy and safe handling
- Convenient preparation
- Slide clips applicable to reusable and disposable funnels
- Slide label readable at any time
- Indication of the RCF during centrifugation
|Product More Specifications|
Single:0.5ml per chamber Double: 0.5ml per chamber ECOfunnel®: 5ml per chamber.
Up to 12.
Up to 6,000rpm (depending on the selected rotor), Timer 0–99min.
366 x 430 x 257mm (width x depth x height)
Rotor recognition locking and holding
- Stock: Pre Order
- Model: Slee
- SKU: 15500001