Vertical Filter Bags with Side Seal, Tape & Wire - 55 oz. (1,627 ml) - Box of 250
Whirl-Pak Vertical Filter Bags with Side Seal, Tape, and Wire are specially designed for use with homogenizer blenders. Extra-heavy PET film and special features for easier and more efficient testing. Bags use a special laminated PET film for durability and a vertical nonwoven filter to separate solids for easy pipetting of the liquid sample. Contains a 250 micron polyester filter adhered vertically along the side of the 3 mil (0.76 mm) bag. Easy-pour side seal allows you to simply pour liquid out of the bag without also emptying solids.
- Contains a 250 micron polyester filter adhered vertically along the side.
- Made from extra- heavy PET film for use with homogenizer blender
- Sterile with +1 Sterilization, a process of sterilizing sealed cartons of Whirl-Pak® bags after manufacturing using ethylene oxide gas at an independent ISO-certified facility
- Not autoclavable
- Bags should not be used at temperatures above 180°F (82°C)
- Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -346°F (-210°C); careful handling required after freezing
Price Include VAT
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: BO1582
- SKU: BO1582